Ep #33 – CDC Says No More Chicken Kisses, Mitochondria, & Being Transparent in Church
Join us for a stellar episode of laughs and some seriously cool conversation about being transparent and some ways that the church can be better. Don’t miss!
• Shoutout to our Patrons! You guys are amazing!
• Shoutout to our new Patron Val and her awesome business valsims.com
• Salmonella: CDC urges Americans not to kiss chickens amid outbreak
• 14 Fun Facts About Cicadas
• The Weirdest Compliments People Have Received And Didn’t Know How To React To
• What pair of shoes/footwear would you choose to wear the rest of your life? Caveat: You can re-purchase the pair, but no style change or multiple pairs. One pair! Pick it! From @spyder_0
• If you were going to move to a new city where you don’t know anyone (hypothetically you also don’t have a family) how would you choose to meet new people?
• Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network or Disney? From @mommysaurus_rex1
• Is the mitochondria the powerhouse of the cell? From @wordsinjames
Conversation about being transparent with Trenton Jackson, Founder of Jesus Loves You Company, Not Always Okay Company, Atlanta Apparel Company, and more! https://jesuslovesyou.company/
HUGE THANKS TO OUR PATREON SUPPORTERS! ❤️
Grant H. | Susan W. | Kathy H. | Alisha C. | Spyder O. | Jose G. | Val S.
NIGHTLY NEWS LINKS
CONNECT WITH US
• Consider supporting us on Patreon (www.patreon.com/gracefulgrizzly)
• Join us on Instagram (www.instagram.com/gracefulgrizzlypodcast)
• View show notes and listen to episodes (www.gracefulgrizzly.com)
• Intro Music, “Little Ashes” by Atlas Arrows, Remixed by Pat Linehan – Free Download (https://atlasarrows.bandcamp.com/album/armr-remix-ep)
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/gracefulgrizzly)