Ep #32 – Crazy State Animal Laws, Fish Eggs & Dealing with Insecurities
• Shoutout to our Patrons! You guys are amazing!
• Shoutout to @lilacdreamdesign
• Shoutout to Alisha for taking a social media fast
• Shoutout to Yum Yum Mini Pancake Bar
• ‘Bikers Against Child Abuse’ creates Virginia chapter, furthering mission to help victims of abuse
• The Weirdest Animal Laws in America
• We Asked People What Strange But Delicious Snacks They Eat And They Are As Weird As They Are Intriguing
• Why is Cavier so expensive? From @caleb.dubose
• “tobiko (fish eggs on sushi) love or hate it? that is the question. From @tangentandtenticles
• What are your favorite rom coms? From @heart4hisname
• What is something you learned how to cook or really enjoyed cooking during lockdown/quarantine? From @ninjacat13
Question submitted by @rockoshocko, how do you deal with insecurities?
HUGE THANKS TO OUR PATREON SUPPORTERS! ❤️
Grant H. | Susan W. | Kathy H. | Erica A. | Alisha C. | Spyder O. | Jose G.
NIGHTLY NEWS LINKS
CONNECT WITH US
• Consider supporting us on Patreon (www.patreon.com/gracefulgrizzly)
• Join us on Instagram (www.instagram.com/gracefulgrizzlypodcast)
• View show notes and listen to episodes (www.gracefulgrizzly.com)
• Intro Music, “Little Ashes” by Atlas Arrows, Remixed by Pat Linehan – Free Download (https://atlasarrows.bandcamp.com/album/armr-remix-ep)
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/gracefulgrizzly)