Ep #11 – Peacocks, Pineapple on Pizza?! & Meme Culture
On this episode of the Graceful Grizzly Podcast, Tyler and Mauricio finally decide to come out of COVID-19 quarantine. On this action-packed episode, we’re bringing you all your favorite Graceful Grizzly features! We start off with Nightly News about disruptive peacocks. Next, we jump into Righteous Reviews on our favorite extroverted and introverted activities. And of course we have an EPIC Deeper Dive with our friend, Michael Schaffer, Digital Creator of “Memes for Jesus”. Michael gives us tips on meme culture and creating a meme page. He tells us some of the secrets behind creating a massive meme-producing online presence. Do not miss this epic episode!
- Thanks to our sponsor Doji Natural Deodorant (http://dojinatural.com/discount/GRIZZLY20).
- Thanks to our Patreon supporters!
- Shout outs to blackjack22 on Instagram and the Tiger King.
- Lyrical lockdown: rappers respond to coronavirus
- Astronauts know how to handle isolation: Here are tips from Scott Kelly, Peggy Whitson and more
- Miami’s Aggressive Peacocks To Be Relocated After Residents Complain
- Describe yourself in three words.
- Does pineapple belong on pizza? – submitted by @mommysaurus_rex1
- When will this all end? [Coronavirus discussion] – submitted by @angelsandowls111
- Righteous Reviews: What is your favorite introverted activity and what is your favorite extroverted activity?
Discussion with Michael Shaffer of “Memes for Jesus” on meme culture and creating a meme page.