Ep #12 – Chicken Nuggets, Overcoming Fear & Working From Home Survival Guide
On this episode of the Graceful Grizzly Podcast, Mauricio and Tyler bring you some social interaction (or at least perceived social interaction) in the midst of social distancing. They discuss a very important chicken nugget debate, some stories from quarantine, and some HILARIOUS mishaps with video conferencing software. And of course, prepare yourself for the Deeper Dive, where the boys give their best tips on maintaining sanity while working from home. Do. Not. Miss. <3
- Thanks to our sponsor Doji Natural Deodorant (http://dojinatural.com/discount/GRIZZLY20)
- Thanks to our Patreon supporters!
- Shout outs to Pineapple Pizza Band from the Tropics of Pittsburgh, Ben Weary
- How to Invite a Goat to Your Next Zoom Meeting (source)
- This Woman Accidentally Turned Herself Into A Potato For A Video Meeting And Couldn’t Figure Out How To Fix It (source)
- Coronavirus: Why are there teddy bears in Bay Area windows? (source)
- Facebook releases Quiet Mode so you can take a break from social media (source)
- Is a chicken nugget just a meatball?
- What animal would you want in a fight with you?
- Would you rather have teeth for hair or hair for teeth?
- What’s something you see in the world around you that holds people back from their true potential?
- What musical instrument do you like the most and why?
- Some tips on staying sane while working from home.
Thanks to Doji Natural Products for sponsoring this episode! ❤️
Thanks to our Patreon supporters – We love ya’ll ❤️
- Grant H.
- Susan W.
- Kathy H.
- Phil M.
- Erica A.
- Alisha C.
☝🏽 Champions ⚡
Intro Music: “Little Ashes” by Atlas Arrows, Remixed by Pat Linehan (Free Download)
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/gracefulgrizzly)