Ep #14 – Pink Armadillos, Baby Names & Mental Health in the NFL
On this episode of the Graceful Grizzly Podcast Tyler and Mauricio talk about some ridiculous news from around the globe, like a lady who ate her engagement ring and the infamous “Coronaburger.” We also find out who would play them in a movie about their lives and sit in on a wild conversation about what life would be like if the COVID quarantine was opposite (you gotta hear this one lol.) And don’t forget about an EPIC Deeper Dive where the dudes hang with former NFL player and Police officer, Isaac Asiata (https://www.instagram.com/asiatafive4/) and discuss topics like mental health, family and overcoming burn out. Do NOT miss.
- Thanks to our sponsor Doji Natural Deodorant (http://dojinatural.com/discount/GRIZZLY20)
- Thanks to our Patreon supporters!
- Shout out Justin C!
- Absurd Creature of the Week: Pink Fairy Armadillo Crawls Out of the Desert and Into Your Heart (source)
- Eat it: Hanoi chef spreads joy with ‘Coronaburger’ (source)
- California woman dreamed about eating engagement ring — woke up to find she really did (source)
- Elon Musk and Grimes Don’t Agree on How to Pronounce X Æ A-12 (source)
- If a movie was made about your life, what genre would it be and who would play you?
- What is the longest road trip you’ve ever taken?
- What if quarantine was opposite and everyone had to leave their houses, what would happen?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- Discussion on mental health, the NFL, and overcoming burn out with Isaac Asiata (https://www.instagram.com/asiatafive4/)
Thanks to Doji Natural Products for sponsoring this episode! ❤️
Thanks to our Patreon supporters – We love ya’ll ❤️
- Grant H.
- Susan W.
- Kathy H.
- Phil M.
- Erica A.
- Alisha C.
☝🏽 Champions ⚡
Intro Music: “Little Ashes” by Atlas Arrows, Remixed by Pat Linehan (Free Download)
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/gracefulgrizzly)