Ep #15 – The Perfect Pizza, Han Solo & From Amish to Artist
On this thrilling episode of the Graceful Grizzly Podcast, Mauricio and Tyler have the pleasure of hanging out with Meg Delagrange of Coloring Spirit Art (https://www.coloringspirit.com/). Meg talks about her journey from being ex-communicated from the Amish community to living a color-filled life as an artist. You truly don’t want to miss this chat. And of course the boys spend some time covering the news and answering some questions. By the way, who shot first, Han or Greedo? 🔫
- Thanks to our Patreon supporters!
- Shout out Pues tacos started by Eddie, one of our listeners
- “Zoom Fatigue” is Real. Here’s Why You’re Feeling it, and What You Can Do About it. (source)
- First Look at PS5 Graphics as Epic Games Reveals Unreal Engine 5 (source)
- Help Wanted: Autonomous Robot Guide (source)
- Dolphins bring gifts from sea in apparent response to lack of human interaction during pandemic isolation: Video (source)
- Americans use their $1,200 stimulus checks to splurge at Walmart, Target, BJ’s and Best Buy — here’s what they’re buying (source)
- What is your perfect pizza?
- Best Nick Cage movie – Submitted by @austinpritchard
- If you had to start a business doing something that you have no experience doing, what would you do?
- You’re invited to give a TED Talk on a topic of your choice, what do you talk about? (It doesn’t have to be something you are an expert on right now)
- Skipped this week
- Interview with Meg Delagrange, ex-member of the Amish community turned artist. Check out Meg’s work online: https://www.coloringspirit.com/
Thanks to our Patreon supporters – We love ya’ll ❤️
- Grant H.
- Susan W.
- Kathy H.
- Phil M.
- Erica A.
- Alisha C.
- Chris L.
☝🏽 Champions ⚡
Intro Music: “Little Ashes” by Atlas Arrows, Remixed by Pat Linehan (Free Download)
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/gracefulgrizzly)