Ep #16 – Batman Protester, Gordon Ramsay & Turning Stress to Strength
On this episode of The Graceful Grizzly Podcast, the guys spend some time discussing the current events related to racial injustice, and the protesting that has resulted. The Graceful Grizzly Podcast mourns the deaths of innocent lives, and we pray for solidarity in our great nation. BUT of course we still have fun on this episode discussing Batman, canine vigilantes and toilet paper cakes. And of course, we dive deep on a riveting topic: is stress bad for you? Come on, guys. You don’t want to miss this.
- Thanks to our Patreon supporters! NEW Patron, Chris L!
- Shout out to some awesome African American owned restaurants in PA!
- Discussion on current events and racial injustice
- Crayola Unveils New Crayon Pack of Skin Tone Colors From Around the World to Promote Inclusivity (source)
- Novelty toilet roll cakes keep Finnish baker in business (source)
- These Specially-Trained Dogs Have Saved 45 Rhinos From Poachers in South Africa—And Counting (source)
- Man Shows Up At Philadelphia Protest As Batman (source)
- What state haven’t you visited and want to? Submitted by @mommysaurus_rex1
- Adidas or Nike? Submitted by @Puestacos
- What’s your perfect birthday celebration?
- If you could live anywhere for a year, where would it be?
- Who is someone you admire?
- Is stress bad for you? Discussion based on TED Talk by Kelly McGonigal (source)
Thanks to our Patreon supporters – We love ya’ll ❤️
- Grant H.
- Susan W.
- Kathy H.
- Phil M.
- Erica A.
- Alisha C.
- Chris L.
☝🏽 Champions ⚡
Support us on Patreon
Submit a question for the guys (to be answered on the show!)
Join us on Instagram
Intro Music: “Little Ashes” by Atlas Arrows, Remixed by Pat Linehan (Free Download)
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/gracefulgrizzly)