Ep #18 – Free Tattoos, Shower Songs & Reality TV Isn’t Real?
On this episode of the Graceful Grizzly Podcast the boys are chillin’ in the Summertime heat and sippin’ on some sweet sweet stories. Mauricio and Tyler talk about cats that like to sit in squares, their favorite shows to binge watch, some favorite childhood activities and a thought provoking deep dive about reality TV – everything from Jerry Springer to Cops. Don’t miss this steamy hot Summer episode.
- Thanks to our Patreon supporters! You all are awesome!
- Shout out to Emmaus Apparel (promo code grizzly10) and Hustle Energy for the awesome products! Shout out to @lodi_kid97, our awesome follower!
- A.I. Robot Cast in Lead Role of $70M Sci-Fi Film (source)
- Kentucky Tattoo Parlor is Creatively Covering Up Hate Tattoos For Free (source)
- Garbage Men Break Down in Tears When Residents Surprise Them With ‘Thank You’ Party Attended By Mayor (source)
- Square-Loving Cat on Twitter Inspires Curious Pet Parents (source)
- Would you rather fight 50 duck sized horses or one horse sized duck? Submitted by @djtjgarman
- What was your favorite childhood activity? Submitted by @Ladyvaderfitness
- What song do you sing in the shower? Submitted by @trentvbray
- What do you think about all of the violence in the Old Testament? Submitted by @bigfanbruh
- Favorite show to binge watch?
- Discussion about reality television. Good or bad?
Thanks to our Patreon supporters – We love ya’ll ❤️
- Grant H.
- Susan W.
- Kathy H.
- Phil M.
- Erica A.
- Alisha C.
- Chris L.
☝🏽 Champions ⚡
Intro Music: “Little Ashes” by Atlas Arrows, Remixed by Pat Linehan (Free Download)
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/gracefulgrizzly)