Ep #19 – Lamborghinis, Star Wars Baristas & Family Communication
On this stellar episode of the Graceful Grizzly Podcast, the guys take a deep dive on the topic of family communication with Marriage and Family Therapist, Austin Pritchard. Who ever knew that relationships are hard?! And of course, Tyler and Mauricio cover some ridiculous topics like Corona cash fraud, the guy who sailed across the ocean to see his dad, the one person they’d love to interview, and much more. Come hang!
- Thanks to our Patreon supporters! You all are awesome!
- Shout out to Emmaus Apparel (promo code grizzly10), Pineapple Pizza Band, Quentin Boulware, and Meg DeLagrange (who just got married – woop!)
- After COVID Cancels All Flights, One Man Sailed Solo Across the Atlantic to Reach His 90-Year-old Father
- Police responding to loose panther report find stuffed toy
- She lived in a simulated Mars habitat for four months. Here’s what she learned
- Florida man buys Lamborghini with $3.9 million from federal coronavirus loans, prosecutors say
- If you could interview one person, dead or alive, who would it be? By @spyder_0
- How should I approach a grizzly in the wild… with a big bear hug or a nice cuddle? By @Blackjacks22
- What do you think would have happened to Anakin if he never left tatooine? By @mommysaurus_rex1
- What’s your favorite music group? By @pineapplepizza_rock
- Righteous Reviews: Review your dream car!
Special interview with Austin Pritchard – Discussion about family communication