Ep #20 – Florida Kangaroos, Pinocchio & How to be Famous?
Twenty episodes in and the boyz are still podcasting. On this epic episode, Mauricio and Tyler have some stellar news stories, some brain teaser listener questions and of course, a deep dive on talent and fame – how do they relate, and how does one go about chasing fame in a healthy way? Let’s find out! <3
- Thanks to our Patreon supporters! You all are awesome!
- Shout out to Emmaus Apparel (promo code grizzly10)
- The Covid-19 tie-dye boom is real (source)
- Rare blue lobster at Red Lobster gets new home at Ohio zoo (source)
- Small Town Business Owner Survives Pandemic By Live-Streaming Fashion Shows on Facebook (source)
- A Kangaroo Got Loose in Florida. Now Its Owner May Face Charges (source)
- If you could own any mythological creature which one and why? By @mommysaurus_rex1
- If you could go back in time and tell yourself one thing at the beginning of your podcast idea: what would you tell yourself? By @Spyder_0
- If pinocchio says “my nose is gonna grow” what would happen? (if it doesn’t grow he lied, but if it grows because of that it means he didn’t lie) By @tacoboyspodcast
- What is your most prized possession?
- Where do you find the line between popularity and talent? Submitted by @lodikid97
Thanks to our Patreon supporters – We love ya’ll ❤️
- Grant H.
- Susan W.
- Kathy H.
- Phil M.
- Erica A.
- Alisha C.
- Chris L.
☝🏽 Champions ⚡
Intro Music: “Little Ashes” by Atlas Arrows, Remixed by Pat Linehan (Free Download)
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/gracefulgrizzly)