Ep #23 – Human Sized Spider Webs, Birds Aren’t Real & the Meaning of Life?
In honor of Michael Jordon, one of the greatest ever, we recorded episode 23 this week. Come hang with your pals, Tyler and Mauricio, as we chat about a drug sniffing dog with a bounty on his head, some terrifying human-sized spider webs that you should definitely watch out for, and of course, a thought-provoking deeper dive on a topic we are definitely not qualified to answer. This week we’re discussing a nice easy topic that has haunted us all at one point or another – what is the meaning of life? Glad we finally figured out the answer to that age-old question! (imagine…)
- Thanks to our Patreon supporters! You all are awesome!
- Shout outs to @killfeedrepeat and @chitokan
- Colombian Drug Traffickers Put A $70,000 Bounty On A Police Dog (source)
- ‘Human-sized’ spider web found in a forest near Springfield, Mo. (source)
- Oscar Mayer offers free hot dog on wheels for marriage proposals (source)
- Why is Anakin the most poorly designed character in Star Wars? By @thekenziearnold
- Black socks or white? By @truestory023
- What conspiracy theory do you believe to actually be true? By @bigfanbrahh
- You are outside eating your favorite meal, what is that meal and what is the weather like? By @spyder_0
- Favorite anime?
Deeper Dives – The Meaning of Life
- What makes a meaningful life? Reference article: https://www.pewforum.org/2018/11/20/where-americans-find-meaning-in-life/
Thanks to our Patreon supporters – We love ya’ll ❤️
- Grant H.
- Susan W.
- Kathy H.
- Erica A.
- Alisha C.
☝🏽 Champions ⚡
Intro Music: “Little Ashes” by Atlas Arrows, Remixed by Pat Linehan (Free Download)
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/gracefulgrizzly)