Ep #24 – Early Christmas Trees, Chicken Claw Sandwich & One Year of Podcasting!
On this very special episode of the Graceful Grizzly Podcast, we are celebrating ONE YEAR of podcasting! To celebrate, we have a few of our Patrons with us to record the show. As always, we have some amazing nightly news, some user-submitted quick questions, and an epic deeper dive with our first ever patron. This episode is all about thanking the amazing supporters we’ve gained over the last year! The Graceful Grizzly Podcast would be nothing without the amazing support of the Grizzly Fam. We can’t thank you all enough for all the encouragement and support over the last year. If you want to join the family, come hang out with us on Instagram at instagram.com/gracefulgrizzlypodcast. Here’s to an even better year two!
- Extra special intro 😁
- Thank you for one year of podcasting!
- Go Out In Style In A Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye Hearse
- The fried chicken sandwich with a claw
- Russian cows get VR headsets ‘to reduce anxiety’
- When do Christmas trees go up? After Thanksgiving or after Thanksgiving?
- Crocodile or shark in a fight?
- What’s your favorite scary movie?
- If you had 100,000 to bless people where would you go?