Ep #25 – Starfish Ravioli, Internet or Coffee? & Never Brand Yourself!
Happy Holidays! This week, the Graceful Grizzly Podcast is back, and we’re hitting some sweet scientific topics, some stellar questions, and an epic interview with our friend, Mark Gettis. Mark is a Co-owner and Lead Brand Designer for The Finding Co. (www.thefindingco.com) – Don’t miss it, friends!
- Shoutout to Rise Magic!
- Let’s Dive Into the Story of the ‘Ravioli Starfish’ That Looks Like a Stuffed-Pasta Shaped Wonder of the Sea
- Chinese father hires virtual hitman to ‘kill’ son in online games – so he will get a job
- Mysterious radio signal detected from exoplanet in deep space: Could give new ‘way to examine alien worlds’
- What’s one positive thing that came out of 2020? by @mommysaurus_rex1
- Would you rather live without the internet or coffee? by @chitokan
- If you were to make a RomCom who would you pick to play the lead roles? by @hustle.energy
- How long do you think you’d last in a zombie apocalypse? @pineapplepizza_rock
Conversation about business, careers, and all things creative, with Mark Gettis, Co-Owner of The Finding Co. (www.thefindingco.com)