Ep #30 – Mexican Chuck E. Cheese, Y2K & Gen Z vs. Millennials
Click here for our RSS Feed
Join us for a 90’s / early 2000’s themed episode of the Graceful Grizzly Podcast! We talk about all things from our childhoods and what’s changing with Generation Z!
- Shoutout to our Patrons! You guys are amazing!
- Sleepy Turtle Coffee Co. (instagram.com/thesleepyturtlecoffeeco)
- Florida man moving to North Carolina wins $500,000 thank to lucky fortune cookie numbers (source)
- In the isolated grief of our pandemic bubbles, we are all Wanda Maximoff (source)
- Toddler Survives Fall From 12th-Story Balcony Thanks To ‘Hero’ Delivery Driver (source)
- Sewage Workers Find A Giant Rat Inside Mexico City’s Sewer System (source)
- Best rock band from 2003? By @HeartforHisname
- How big was your beanie baby collection? By @mommysaurus_rex1
- If Jnko jeans came back into style, would you wear them? Also did you have Pogs? By @spyder_0
- Discussion about things that Millennials do that are no longer cool according to Generation Z
Thanks to our Patreon supporters – We love ya’ll ❤️
- Grant H.
- Susan W.
- Kathy H.
- Erica A.
- Alisha C.
- Spyder O.
- Jose G.
☝🏽 Champions ⚡
Support us on Patreon
Submit a question for the guys (to be answered on the show!)
Join us on Instagram
Intro Music: “Little Ashes” by Atlas Arrows, Remixed by Pat Linehan (Free Download)
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/gracefulgrizzly)