Ep #33 – CDC Says No More Chicken Kisses, Mitochondria, & Being Transparent in Church
- Shoutout to our Patrons! You guys are amazing!
- Shoutout to our new Patron Val and her awesome business valsims.com
- Salmonella: CDC urges Americans not to kiss chickens amid outbreak
- 14 Fun Facts About Cicadas
- The Weirdest Compliments People Have Received And Didn’t Know How To React To
- What pair of shoes/footwear would you choose to wear the rest of your life? Caveat: You can re-purchase the pair, but no style change or multiple pairs. One pair! Pick it! From @spyder_0
- If you were going to move to a new city where you don’t know anyone (hypothetically you also don’t have a family) how would you choose to meet new people?
- Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network or Disney? From @mommysaurus_rex1
- Is the mitochondria the powerhouse of the cell? From @wordsinjames
Conversation about being transparent with Trenton Jackson, Founder of Jesus Loves You Company, Not Always Okay Company, Atlanta Apparel Company, and more! jesuslovesyou.company