Ep #39 – Two Years of Podcasting, Leg Numbness from Toilet Seats & Grizzly Trivia
- Shoutout to our Patrons! You guys are amazing!
- Inkwell Design’s podcast called Framethispodcast
- Shoutout to TheRaddo (www.twitch.tv/TheRaddo)
- Val Sims response to the potato question, “I’d be sweet potato waffle fries. I’m husband and I love pickles…ironically our 3 kiddos don’t eat pickles. #winning”
- Righteous Reviews Returns! @irish_runner422 – Kraft Mac and Cheese Ice Cream Review
- A woman battling cancer was being mauled by a bear. She got away after throwing a quilt.
- Rare Pokemon Oreos Are Selling For Thousands Of Dollars On eBay
- New Zealand Potato Named ‘Doug’ Just Might Be The World’s Biggest
- Family’s ‘pet dog’ that killed ducks and chickens turns out to be a fox
- @aheart4hisname – What inspired you to start the Graceful grizzly podcast?
- @allory_may – Most memorable part of the past two years of podcasting?
- @lupweii – if you’re sitting on the toilet too long, legs go numb…do you stand up or stay there?
- @mommysaurus_rex1 – what is something on your bucket list?
- @irish_runner422 – More PB or more Jelly when making a sandwich? Also what kind of jelly?
Grizzly Trivia – How well do the Grizzly listeners know Mauricio and Tyler?