Ep #4 – Baby Nicolas Cage, Leg Cramps & Medieval Times
Click here for our RSS Feed
On this episode of the graceful grizzly Podcast, the boys spend some time reflecting on 2019 as we round the corner into the new decade. They also discuss risk taking, the largest baby Jesus in the world, the latest tech in the clothing industry, and of course, the holidays! 🎅🏽
- Graceful Grizzly Holiday Gift Guide
- Shout Outs!
- New Sonic The Hedgehog Trailer Shows Off Awesome Redesign (source)
- World’s Largest Baby Jesus Statue Looks Like Nic Cage And Phil Collins’ Baby (source)
- Clothes designed to ‘grow with your child’ win Dyson award (source)
- Why Men Are Terrible Risk Takers (source)
- What is a skill that you wish you could master or get better at?
- What is one thing you learned this year (2019)?
- What career would you choose if you were alive in medieval times?
- What is your favorite holiday / holiday memory?
- Would you consider yourself an externally motivated or internally motivated person? What motivates you?
Thanks to our Patreon supporters – We love ya’ll ❤️
- Susan W.
- Grant H.
- Kathy H.
- Phil M.
☝🏽 Champions ⚡
Support us on Patreon
Submit a question for the guys (to be answered on the show!)
Join us on Instagram
Intro Music: “Little Ashes” by Atlas Arrows, Remixed by Pat Linehan (Free Download)