Ep #43 – Shark PTSD, High-School Heart Break & Trauma, Healing and Restoration
Click here for our RSS Feed
- Big thanks to our Patrons! Help the show by joining our Patreon.
- Big projects coming this year! Coffee updates!
- Man Says Orcas Are The Sociopaths Of The Ocean After Claiming They Give Sharks PTSD
- Potty-trained cattle could help reduce pollution
- McDonald’s Menu Items That Even The Staff Won’t Eat
- @thedrivebackhome asks: did you get your heart broken in high school?
- @rachelerasch asks: Talk about the answer to the universe, the real ones will know understand
- @kramerbrooks asks: It’s a fun scenario I’ve been sharing with my friends: You walk into goodwill and find a briefcase, but it’s locked. You pick it up and it’s heavy, a shake reveals something is in there. You guess a couple codes on the lock and, luckily, you guess right. Inside the case is $20,000 in cash and 2 kilos of cocaine. What do you do from here?
- @syntaxerror asks: what are some things we can do in private to create a better world to live in?
Interview with Janecia Rolland, MFT/PCC, about healing and restoration from trauma! (www.coach-jae.com)
Nightly News Reference Links
Intro Music Credit
Intro Music, “Little Ashes” by Atlas Arrows, Remixed by Pat Linehan – Free DownloadSupport the show (https://www.patreon.com/gracefulgrizzly)