Ep #5 – Emotional Support Bees, John Cena & Hey Arnold!
On this episode of the graceful grizzly Podcast, Mauricio and Tyler, still recovering from the holiday chaos, are excited to be back podcasting with the Grizzly Fam! They talk about some hilarious stories from around the nation, their New Year’s resolutions for 2020, some tips on public speaking, and analyze that old saying, “Forgive and Forget” – what does that mean anyways?
- Welcome Mila to the Grizzly Fam
- Thank you to Patreon Supporters
- Shout outs to Hustle Energy, Fabio and ODG Apparel
- Florida Man Parks Smart Car In Kitchen So It Won’t Blow Away During Hurricane (source)
- Arizona man registers swarm of bees as emotional support animals (source)
- The Devastating Real Life Effects of HOME ALONE’s Booby Traps (source)
- Nine-Year-Old Child With Dyslexia Creates A John Cena Mosaic With Rubik’s Cubes (source)
- Describe a time you came up with a creative solution to a problem
- What is a hidden talent that you have that people may not know about?
- What are your 2020 New Year resolutions?
- What was your favorite TV show growing up?
- “Forgive and Forget” – what does this mean and is it even possible?
Thanks to our Patreon supporters – We love ya’ll ❤️
- Susan W.
- Grant H.
- Kathy H.
- Phil M.
☝🏽 Champions ⚡
Support us on Patreon
Submit a question for the guys (to be answered on the show!)
Join us on Instagram
Intro Music: “Little Ashes” by Atlas Arrows, Remixed by Pat Linehan (Free Download)