Ep #8 – Overweight Owls, Fresh Prince & That Smell You Like
On this episode of the Graceful Grizzly Podcast, Mauricio and Tyler talk about owl weight loss, fitness trackers for your cats, awkward bathroom experiences and smells (not bathroom smells, other smells…) And of course we dive DEEP into the topic of mentorship. The Grizzly Fam is growing! Help us spread the word on itunes with a tasty 5-star review. We will love you forever even more than we already do.
- Thanks to our new sponsor Doji Natural Products (https://dojinatural.com/products/deodorant)
- Thanks to our Patreon supporters! Thank you Erica, our new Patron!
- Shoutouts to Rob Rast, L3-23 aka Jeremy M.
- ‘Extremely obese’ owl sheds some pounds after being too fat to fly (source)
- Space Jam 2 x Nike LeBron Sneaker Pack Drops This Week: Official Images (source)
- This fitness tracker helps identify when your cat might be sick (source)
- A wagon and 99 phones: How to create a pseudo traffic jam on Google Maps (source)
- What’s your go-to response when you are using a public restroom and someone knocks on the stall door?
- What was your favorite sitcom growing up? – Submitted by @gabbythemusical on Instagram
- What mythical creature would you improve the world most if it existed?
- What is your favorite smell?
- Have you ever had a mentor or someone you look up to that offered guidance? Do you think mentorship/guidance is important?
Thanks to Doji Natural Products for sponsoring this episode! ❤️
Thanks to our Patreon supporters – We love ya’ll ❤️
- Susan W.
- Kathy H.
- Phil M.
- Erica A.
☝🏽 Champions ⚡
Support us on Patreon
Submit a question for the guys (to be answered on the show!)
Join us on Instagram
Intro Music: “Little Ashes” by Atlas Arrows, Remixed by Pat Linehan (Free Download)
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/gracefulgrizzly)