Ep #9 – Human Yarn, Buzz Lightyear & Coping with Grief
On this episode of the Graceful Grizzly Podcast, Mauricio and Tyler talk about their favorite childhood toys, science’s latest skin fabric technology and the real life weird things that people do (we may be guilty of a few of these). Stick around for the Deeper Dive where Katie Bailey, Founder of Lime Tree Counseling sheds some light on the topic of coping with grief. Don’t miss this very special conversation on a topic that we all must face at times in life. Shout out to our Instagram family for submitting questions! ❤️
- Thanks to our sponsor Doji Natural Deodorant (http://dojinatural.com/discount/GRIZZLY20)
- Thanks to our Patreon supporters! Thank you Alisha, our new Patron!
- Spyder O’Neil, Outward Conversation, S2K1 for the 5-star iTunes review
- Translating with the Google Pixel Buds (source)
- Here Are 16 Super Weird Things People Regularly Do And It’s Truly Bizarre (source)
- This Horrific “Yarn” is Made from Human Flesh (source)
- If you could be any kind of bread what would you be?
- What is the one song that you can’t resist singing along to when you hear it?
- What’s the worst thing you have ever tasted?
- What is the correct order to watch the Star Wars films? -Submitted by @Mommysaurus_Rex1 on Instagram
- What was your favorite toy as a child?
- Special interview with Katie Bailey, Founder of Lime Tree Counseling on the topic of coping with grief
Thanks to Doji Natural Products for sponsoring this episode! ❤️
Thanks to our Patreon supporters – We love ya’ll ❤️
- Grant H.
- Susan W.
- Kathy H.
- Phil M.
- Erica A.
- Alisha C.
☝🏽 Champions ⚡
Intro Music: “Little Ashes” by Atlas Arrows, Remixed by Pat Linehan (Free Download)
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/gracefulgrizzly)